Tuesday, November 11, 2008

=)

Hey y'all....

Yea! Im still breathing, surviving, hanging on.....
oops,lost my grip,
but hanged on again..lol

U guys might think what am i up to?
Mentally i'm still alright!
*akhem*=p

I'm done with 2 papers..
1 more to go...=D
but its on the last day of exams...
in a ways its good...
as we have more time to squeeze everything into our tiny little brains..
Best wishes for venurs, elane, and everyone!
*pray*


S P R I N G T I M E

Purple Tree @ Jacaranda

Us with purple tree


A whole stretch of Jacaranda's
*nice*><

Venurs, Swet Vern, Jia Min, Elane and Me
@ Jacaranda ;)


Till then..

God Bless all!=)


eve

2 comments:

Sherleen said...

nice treeesss!
how have u been? =)
looking prettier eh! :P
When are u coming back for hols?

Evelyn Low said...

Hey leens,
great to hear from u...
i've been alrite..holiday-ing~
I wont be bac this summer..
wat bout u?how hav u been?